General Terms of this Site
- All orders are printed and prepared as specified in the order details submitted by the user.
- Customers and other site may not upload images which they do not have legal rights to copy or print under both U.S. and Internationally recognized copyright laws.
- The customer's billing and shipping information will appear on the order review and confirmation page as well as the invoice/receipt after an order is placed. This information is never shared or sold. Customers are responsible for reviewing and ensuring FinerWorks receives the complete and correct address information for shipping purposes. FinerWorks and its owner(s) are not responsible for items such as photos or CDs that are lost during shipping.
- All digital image files submitted must in the format specified.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring their image's resolution is suitable for printing.
- Customers should refer to our help or customer service department and for advice on preparing image files.
- Pictures and digital images that are of a different aspect ratio then the specified order will be cropped to match the dimensions required. Cropping of either the length or the width may occur in order to match the details of an order. User created white or color margins will become part of the printed image. Images submitted online will be viewable to the customer in a low resolution copy format in order for customers to preview the printed dimensions.
- FinerWorks reserves the right to control access, remove, store or display text and images posted by users regardless of the user's current registration status or who provided the content.
- Payment is required in full prior to processing orders.
- Gift cards and credits are only redeemable for full price items and may not be eligible for specials or promos unless otherwise specified.
- All prices include formatting and getting image ready for print. Shipping costs may be additional where applicable.
- Stretched and mounted prints may apply to all canvas prints.
- Discounts and sales cannot be applied retroactively to orders placed before notice of the discount or sale was posted.
- FinerWorks reserves the right to deny service to anyone at its own discretion. Full payment submitted to FinerWorks will be returned to the payee at that time.
- Registered users who store images within their account either for storage purposes or for display are required to keep their account updated with current contact information. FinerWorks may suspend or remove accounts for any of the following reasons: posting inappropriate content, posting images which FinerWorks deems as too low a quality or which reflect poorly on FinerWorks own quality standards,failure to keep account information current, not having logged into their account within the last 12 months if it is a free account, or any other action actions or omissions which FinerWorks deems as harmful to the FinerWorks.com website or it's members.
FinerWorks is not liable for damage or injury to items, animals or people caused by the prints due to negligent, reckless, knowing or intentional actions by any person. By purchasing from FinerWorks, the customer assumes all responsibility for damages or injuries caused by the print once it reaches its shipping destination. FinerWorks is not responsible for lost or damaged property shipped to FinerWorks for evaluation or production work.
Shipping & Delivery
FinerWorks usually will have orders completed and delivered within 5 to 10 business days. Factors that may delay delivery of an order within that time frame may include weather, order size, equipment malfunctions, or disaster. Customers that have not received their orders within 10 business days may contact FinerWorks for an order status check. Rush orders may be available during certain times of the year and accrue additional production and shipping charges. Contact FinerWorks to discuss placing a rush order. International orders may take longer than 5 to 10 working days and is dependent upon the shipping schedule of the courier used. Shipping charges may be based upon the total amount of an order in order to cover cost of parcel weight, size, destination and packaging.
Please Note the Following on Delayed Shipping
3 Day, 2nd Day and Next Day Air shipping charges are partially refundable if it is not documented by the courier as either delivered to the shipping address or having a delivery attempt by the end of the expected receiving date. Since UPS will sometimes leave packages at the front door of residences without a signature or after business hours, customers are responsible for ensuring a person is present to receive the rush order.
We Guarantee the Following:
Notice of damaged merchandise must be submitted to FinerWorks in writing through our contact page within 72 hours upon documented delivery date by the shipping courier. Damaged prints may need to be picked up by UPS for inspection before refunds or replacements can be submitted. Upon contacting FinerWorks further details on replacement procedures will be provided. Please note FinerWorks is not responsible for damage accrued to prints after they have been delivered and caused by the customer or a third party after delivery. Third parties may include but is not limited to framers, retail establishments, or an artist's customers.
All prints have a quality assurance guarantee. Please review our replacement and return page for details in the event it is necessary to seek a return or replacement.
Elements within this Terms of Service policy are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the management at FinerWorks.