Printed on Fuji Film’s Digital Pearl Paper
- High-gloss, smooth surface
- Pearl effect, silver-metallic appearance
- Vibrant color reproduction with high color saturation
- High maximum density (D-max) allows for a wide tonal range
- Pure whites enhance highlight details
- High level of image stability ideal for display
- FujiFilm's version of the Kodak’s Metallic paper
Fuji’s Digital Pearl (Metallic) is one of their silver halide color paper types, designed to produce high quality digital prints.
Prints made on Fuji’s Pearl paper are similar in appearance to those produced with Kodak’s Metallic paper type. Pearl (Metallic) is a thick base, high stiffness paper with a glossy sheen and smooth surface.
Pearly mica crystals are embedded in the paper, which give your prints a silver-white, metallic appearance. Scattering and interference of light on the crystals are what gives prints this pearl-like look.
Fuji’s digital pearl paper was designed for professional digital printing. It is ideal for use in printing wedding photos, portraits, and other commercial photography.