Printed on Fuji Film’s Super Type PDN Lustre Paper
- Semi-glossy, textured surface
- Accurate color reproduction with high color saturation
- High maximum density (D-max) allows for a wide tonal range
- Pure whites enhance highlight details
- High level of image stability ideal for display
Fuji’s Super Type PDN paper is the longest lasting of their silver halide paper types, designed to produce high quality digital prints.
Lustre is a semi-glossy paper type with a textured feel. It gives lifelike color reproduction and high color saturation to your prints. Accurate whites enable improved highlight details and deep blacks give depth to shadows in your pictures. Lustre prints are exceptional at showing natural skin tone gradation
Fuji’s Lustre is the standard for professional digital printing. It is perfect for photography enthusiasts and those who want to give their prints a professional look.